Gold Coast, Chicago
- Flat-screen TVs and iPod docks with surround sound in all rooms
- Bars with sink, fridge, and microwave in all rooms
- Luxurious marble bathrooms with TVs built into the mirrors
- Separate showers and soaking tubs in all bathrooms
- Sophisticated restaurant and bar
- Huge spa and health club cover 1,300 square meters
- The health club offers pilates classes, and the spa has a lap pool
- All rooms, less standard, have fireplaces
- Free Wi-Fi
- Frosted glass doors on the toilet are not precisely family-friendly (although the bathroom door can be closed for extra privacy)
Waldorf-Astoria offers top-of-the-line luxury in Chicago. As an intimate, boutique setting – but with all the amenities of a large hotel – the 188-room Waldorf caters to leisure and business travelers. Elegant rooms have neutral tones, contemporary furniture, and stunning marble bathrooms that offer separate showers and soaking tubs, as well as TVs built into the mirrors. Highlights include:
The sophisticated Balsan restaurant.
- A top-of-the-line spa and health club with a wide range of services.
- An indoor Olympic-sized pool.
Besides, the hotel’s location in the ostentatious Gold Coast neighborhood leaves you within walking distance of luxurious shops, restaurants, and attractions.